Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Richard & Katie's Wild Reception

I thought I’d post a reception clip just to show some variety. Richard and Katie had so much fun during their reception it’s unbelievable. I don’t think they sat out one dance, neither did their bridal party. Jones Tones rock it out! (One of my favorite DJ’s) Justin’s Grill is the location and let me tell you that place never disappoints. I’ve shot some wedding there over the years from big fat Greek weddings to the smallest most intimate one’s and they always deliver, There food and staff are #1.
Now let me be clear about something, I didn’t create this blog so I can do baseness with other venders, I did it so that the Bride and Groom can have more incite about Vasili that's me:-)
So when I give props to a baseness it’s because I know from the inside, they strive to provide the best serves. That’s something I appreciate and it’s something I strive for myself.
Enjoy!


Cowboy from Vasili's World Video on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a good time was had by all at this wedding. Whatever food was consumed was definately burned off on that dance floor. Bleeew!

vasili's world video said...

Thanks!
They sure did rock it out. I had fun putting it together.

Vasili