Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jennifer and Brian's Heartfelt Words

Here is the other clip I promised from Jennifer and Brian's Wedding Video. The clip features some heartfelt words they exchanged right after they lit their unity candle. I've never had that happen before and to tell you the truth it caught me off guard. I ended up being handheld with my camera and I couldn't see Mark, my other cinematographer, so I had no idea what he was getting. I was compelled to stay put until it was over.

This is why it's so important to have your wedding captured on video and if that video happens to be HD all the better. For Jennifer and Brian, their heartfelt words and the images that go along with those words are now immortalized for all time. I'm so proud and happy to be the one to do that for them. I mixed in some clips that have that old super 8 color film look to give it the feel of remembering.

Enjoy.



Jennifer and Brian's Special Moment from Vasili's World Video on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what beautiful vows. You did an amazing job capturing them.
Nice working with you last night!
Andrea

vasili's world video said...

Thank You Andrea hope to work with you again, soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was totally blown away by the two videos. They were awesome. I know Jennifer and Brian and I spent some time with them yesterday, and you would never know that it has been over a year since they exchanged those beautiful vows. They are so in love. The military guys were awesome and you did a great job capturing the feelings of the day.